With the global Web to Print Software market size projected to reach GBP £1,250,000,000 by 2026. (Source 360Marketupdates) We can help with the right solution to ensure you capitalise on this growth opportunity.
Print providers have always faced a variety of challenges, improved competition, tight deadlines and ever-tightening budgets. To meet these evolving needs, print automation is a critical component to ensure inbound work is both optimised and profitable. We at Transeo believe that web to print deployed well, offers a set of tools that will increase loyalty, cut costs and accelerate more print through your workflow and all without having to increase your staff levels.
Being an independent systems integrator with many years profound expertise in web to print software, Transeo Media is delighted to have partnered with CloudLab to promote their globally award winning printQ software for the UK market. We believe printQ is the most flexible web to print and web to pack software available for the online print and packaging industries.
‘Not one solution fits all’ – According to this philosophy, the open printQ software architecture is ready for modification, allowing each solution to be tailored for specific project and integration requirements in terms of time, budget and resources.
Aimed at the B2B and B2C market alike, the award-winning printQ software is a fast, intuitive and flexible eCommerce solution that offers the industry-leading print buyer experience designed to win new business relations, deepen and nurture existing business relations, acquire new customers and grow your existing business.
Below are some of the printQ features and benefits, that hundreds of customers around the world rely on daily to drive their online web to print businesses.
- Modern open and flexible architecture
- Customers can order or design a vast range of print products online
- Sell print on any device (browser, tablet or mobile)
- Cut costs and improve ROI with automated order entry and processing
- Reduce order to delivery time with integration directly to your print servers and MIS
- Grow business with personalised and variable data printing
- 3d live previews for print and packaging
- 3D Refinement preview (special effects on print, UV Varnish, emboss etc.)
- Countless statistics available
If you like what you are reading and think this might be the way forward for your company, just send us an email, email@example.com to organise a call