Photobooks, Photo Gifts & Calendars
Transeo Media are the sole UK and Ireland partner for the market-leading Taopix personalisation and photo commerce software. Taopix will enable any business to sell photobooks, calendars, photo gifts and personalised gifts on any device via web and desktop applications.
A white label platform that empowers your business throughout the entire process of selling personalised products; from product design and tailored user journeys, right through to checkout and production.
Whether you are a retailer, printer or professional photo laboratory, we can help your business sell personalised products online.
Why our Photobooks, Photo Gifts & Calendar software?
- Integrate seamlessly with any website or e-commerce system
- Use the Taopix shopping cart or for a full integration with an e-commerce platform your web developers can hook into our APIs
- Create your own or choose from our range of readymade product templates
- Sell on any device via web (Browser, Tablet, Mobile) or desktop Mac and PC
- White label platform with single or multiple brands, currencies, languages
- Sell personalised products; from product design and tailored user journeys, right through to checkout and production
- Taopix lets you create bespoke user journeys for editing the pictures, text and layout for any type of personalised product
- Give your more experienced customers access to our desktop applications
- Edit and Preview gifts with our 3D interactive technology
- Increase conversions with the AI (Artificial intelligence) Smart Designer module
- 3D visual technology gives a true reflection of the final product
- WYSIWYG HTML5 single/multipage design editor
- Link with external image libraries
- Customise the online or desktop designer to match your website branding
As a Royal Warrant holder, Blissett’s are committed to quality and craftmanship so much so that back in 2012, when we were choosing a suitable platform for our Photobook and Yearbooks it had to be Taopix. The flexibility of the Desktop solution is amazing and totally customisable, empowering our professional customer- base a unique design experience. Would highly recommend.
CHRIS BLISSET, BLISSET BOOKBINDERS
On top of a great performing platform, both Transeo Media and Taopix provided exceptional support. The transition was so easy, the whole team are really helpful and very knowledgeable and its also put us at ease knowing they are based in the UK from a support point of view.
NICK BALDWIN, COPYTECH (YOPHOTO)
Back in 2010 we developed a great partnership with Transeo Media and launched our Colorworld Designer Pro software. The desktop software allows my professional photographer clients full control and flexibility to create a very unique photo book product. We appreciate Transeo Media’s attention to detail and creative approach to bringing our customers' products to life.
MIKE BRYDON, COLORWORLD IMAGING
The implementation of Taopix has revolutionised our online print services. We are able to create new products within minutes and provide our customers with a cutting edge design and purchasing experience, setting us apart from our competitors. Transeo Media have provided an excellent service throughout. I would highly recommend!
CATHERINE TURNER, DUNNS IMAGING
As a leading supplier of albums to the professional photographer market we needed to partner with a robust software provider. Over a decade ago we started with the Topic desktop version and like it that much we decided to integrate the online software too. As well as the software been very versatile the support Transeo Media provide is second to none.
LEE SIMPSON, SIM 2000 IMAGING
It’s important for us to know our professional photographer clients can be in full control of the entire process, having the ability to adjust and create their products easily and efficiently. Since its launch in 2012 Taopix Desktop has exceeded our expectations and has played a big role in our success.
DEREK POULSON, ONE VISION IMAGING
With supplying yearbooks to the education sector for over 21 years, in 2012 we decided to develop our online and desktop solutions to ease the annual ordering process for our valued customers. It gave our customers and their students the choice of some amazing themes, in a very easy-to-use software, which resulted in some stunning yearbooks.
ROBIN CLARK, HDC
LATEST STORIES ON OUR BLOG
The personalised gifting industry in the UK has witnessed a massive growthFebruary 14, 2020
You could be part of this growth in 2020!If you are a digital printer, have a website and could do with an additional revenue stream, ...
Five reasons customers fail to complete photobook projects and what to do about itJanuary 21, 2020
There’s no doubt that the digital era has made photo storage and printing of cherished memories easier. Why is it then, that customers often fail ...
Partner with Taopix Professional ServicesJanuary 20, 2020
We live in an era of instant gratification, even if you don’t conduct your business online, your clients will expect you to have an online ...